Welcome! I'm pacoarcade and here you'll find tips for running arcade boards at home. Most of the information is curated from my website Arcade en casa (spanish language).
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building a SDRAM 128MB v2.9 that corrects design issues
- Power supply upgrade with more amps and better quality
- Mister VGA to SCART cable with proper CSYNC attenuation
- Mister USB HUB with VBUS control to connect gamepads and other devices
- SEGA Saturn controller to USB with minimal lag using Daemonbite controller
- SEGA Saturn controllers to DB15 following Undamned pinout
- Arcade PCB pinouts for JAMMA, MVS and SEGA System 16/24